Oracle Discoverer+Personal Oracle

From: Dietrich Mueller <dmueller_at_mail.oec.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Date: 1997/11/19

Hi everyone,
I would like to get some feedback on problems regarding Oracle Discoverer 3.08 with EUL Version 3.08.24 [german version] running on Oracle 7.2.2 AIX (Discoverer on NT) and Personal Oracle 7.3.2 on Win95 (Discoverer on Win95).
I got trouble defining calculated items because i get errors like ora-600 or a C++ Class-Library error.
Anyone else who got those errors as well? Any suggestions? Solutions? Any suggestions how to approach the building of more complex calculations? I now how to solve such problems in sql but i can't figure out how to do them with this tool (admin- and user-edition alike) If there is enough response I'll make a list of the errors and the suggested solutions and post it to the list.

Thanks a lot in advance for helping

Dietrich Received on Wed Nov 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message