Re: Forms 4.5, selected record in multi-record block

From: Steve Johnson <robertoc_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1997/11/17

You've probably been reading a lot of things about the DISPLAY_ITEM built-in. This is how you can change the attribute of one item in a multi-record block. I don't think you need to use this. For what you want to do set the property (Current Record Attribute) at either the block level or item level whichever meets your needs. This should do the
trick.

Steve J.