long datatype in Pro*C/C++

From: Vasan K <vasank_at_lips.net>
Date: 1997/11/11

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to use a long datatype column in one of my tables. I have successfully inserted into the table using embedded sql in Pro*C. I am having trouble reading from the table. I am looking for code snippets that do this read of a long column from a table in Oracle 7/8 databases.

I know I can use OCI/PLSQL to do it, but I am specifically looking to doing it with Pro*C. Let me know if this is even possible.

post responses or e-mail (preferable) to vasank_at_lips.net

Thanks in advance.

Vasan. Received on Tue Nov 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message