Batch Processing Using Win3.11

From: Thomas Nowak <tom_at_biometrie.uni-koeln.de>
Date: 1997/11/11

Hi,

I am used to develop forms apps under WinNT. Now I have about 25 Forms, that have to be transferred to Win3.11. I know, that I have to compile the source within the 16bit environment. It would be very beneficial, if I could just create a batch file and let the computer do the rest. This is possible using NT, but not using Win3.11... I checked the different manuals, and command line operations are explained, but there is no hint, on how this command line is realised within Win3.11. The DOS window certainly does not do the job "This application requires Windows" is all I get.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

regards,

tom Received on Tue Nov 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message