Re: Des/2000 Reverse Engineer: Storage Parameters

From: Fred Wiersma <fred.wiersma_at_cmg.nl>
Date: 1997/10/30

No, this is not possible with the Reverse Engineer utility... I suppose it was lack of time on the developers' part... (Or they didn't ask their DBA's opinion on the usefullness of such a feature... :) )

But there is a Des2k API against which you can write a PL/SQL program. I looked at it and decided I could do better things with my time :).

Perhaps in version 2.0?

Bye,

Fred Wiersma