Re: Migration to Developer2000 for windows 95

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/10/30

I encountered a problem similar to (1) when there were items on the Canvas too small to be rendered.
Have a look in the Property Sheet, without opening the Layout Editor, for items with width/height of 0 or 1.
The answer was to take them off the Canvas (set to <null> in the Property Sheet).

ramanathan.gnanadesikan_at_ccmail.census.gov wrote in article <878064551.11497_at_dejanews.com>...