Re: OWS30 and SSI... HELP!

From: Simon Morley <morleys_at_entcf2.agw.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/10/27

On 27 Oct 1997 15:04:29 GMT, bwilloug_at_NOSPAM.wichita.lucent.com (Brit) wrote:

> Anybody know how to get server-side includes (LiveHTML) to work
>on Web Server 3.0? I've done all the standard things the docs say, but it
>just doesn't work. Are there any bugs or something that's hidden that I
>need to know about?

Just a thought, but you could try stopping and starting the web request broker. If you have changed the livehtml cartridge to parse html files I think you may need to do this. However, there can be quite a performance hit if you allow the livehtml cartridge to parse all of your standard HTML files. A better alternative would be to rename your file with the ssi tags to xxx.shtml. I beleive the cartridge is set up to parse these by default.

Hope this helps,

Simon Morley. Received on Mon Oct 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message