Re: FORMS MENU ERRORS..

From: Alan Campbell <alan_at_mullen.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/10/20

I had a similar problem the other day (cannot read file). I did loaded both the form and the menu into D2K and compiled them both (cant remember if I did the menu first or the form) then generated new .FMX's and I didnt have the problem anymore. I dont see why that should have made any difference, but it appeared to in my case (unless I did something else without realising it).

deepakrajan_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I tried to run a form application after copying the .fmb and
> .mmb files from a floppy.I save,generate and compile both the
>fmb and mmb files before running the forms.I get 2 error messages
>when I run.One is FRM-10221:Cannot read file <the .mmb file> and
>second one is FRM-41810:Error Creating menu.I checked with the
>Forms4.5 messages and codes manual which says "either the priveleges
>are set incorrectly or the library I tried to open is invalid" for
>the first one and "I tried to use the menu component from within
>Oracle Forms, and an internal error occurred" for the second one.
>Then,I created my own menus for each form and attached to them by
>assigning the menus in the property sheet of the form.Still I get
>the same errors.
>
>Please help me as to how I can proceed to resolve the above.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Bye
>Deepak

---