Re: FORMS MENU ERRORS..

From: Daniel Poweleit <powi_at_horn-goerwitz.de>
Date: 1997/10/20

You have to set the FORM45_PATH in ORACLE.INI(Win3.11) or REGISTRY(Win95/NT - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->ORACLE->FORMS45_PATH) to the PATH where your MENU-Modules are or put your Modules to a directory where FORMS45_PATH point to.

deepakrajan_at_hotmail.com schrieb im Beitrag <877239811.9337_at_dejanews.com>...