Forms-Graphics Intergration Problem

From: zhang <zhang_at_visi.net>
Date: 1997/10/14

Hi, everybody,

I have a problem with OG package subprograms, the situation like this,

  DEV 2k: Forms 4.5, Graphics 2.5

 I built a graphics display with a parameter, then I called the graphics  display in Forms using forms trigges, but I can't pass parameter  values between Forms and graphics, the program used are:

  OG.Open('display', 'chart_item', plist=>myparamlist );   OG.refresh('display', 'chart_item', myparamlist);

  I tried many times, and also used OG.Getcharparam to see if the   expected parameter value was passed from forms to graphics,   I found the parameter values has never been passed. (parameterlist   creatation is never a problem)

  Has anybody encountered such a problem before? Please give   me some advices. Thank you.

 Sean Zhang
<zhang_at_visi.net> Received on Tue Oct 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message