Forms 4.5 Questions!

From: Dean Harris <HarrisDE_at_MUOhio.Edu>
Date: 1997/10/13

[Quoted] I have a couple questions for forms.

First, how does one populate a list item from a database table? We want [Quoted] look up codes to be list items and dynamically populated from a database [Quoted] table. I have attempted to do this with a trigger (using a cursor and [Quoted] ADD_LIST_ELEMENT), but I get a error during generation unless I include [Quoted] at least one element in the list thru the properties. Kind of defeats [Quoted] the purpose of dynamically inserting elements.

[Quoted] [Quoted] My second question is on Radio buttons and queries. We have a form that [Quoted] contains many radio buttons, but we don't want the radio buttons to be part of the criteria when a query is performed. We have the QUERY ALLOWED set to true, but this isn't working. How do we make the query ignore the radio buttons?

[Quoted] Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dean Harris
Miami University
Oxford, OH Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message