Re: Forms 4.5 Questions!

From: Tina Tran <tinat_at_sonica.com>
Date: 1997/10/14

Set the base table of the radio items to FALSE will not do since Forms will not populate the data for those items. How about writing a pre-query trigger?

if :my_block.my_radio_item is not null then

   :my_block.my_radio_item := null;
end if;

Repeat the above code for each radio item that you have in your block.

Bev Williams <bev_at_starfleet.bt.co.uk> wrote in article <344349F6.36AB_at_starfleet.bt.co.uk>...