SQL*Plus for Windows Help

From: <robertj_at_kalamazoo.co.uk>
Date: 1997/10/09

Can anybody help us with a problem with SQL*Plus for Windows.

[Quoted] We are trying to port some of our Unix scripts to Windows. We run these scripts by redirecting the standard input from a shell script, ie

  sqlplus user/pass <<END01
  start <script>
<parm1>
<parm2>

  exit
  END01 The script uses ACCEPT to prompt for the parameters to the script.

When running plus33.exe under Windows using Tcl, SQL*Plus does not seem to get the input from ACCEPT from standard input but seems to wait for input directly from the keyboard.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it a 'feature' of plus33.exe on Windows?

Robert Jones
robertj_at_kalamazoo.co.uk