Need help editing Reports 2.5 Output

From: Crawford <crawford_at_flash.net>
Date: 1997/10/09

In much the same was as Microsoft's Access report generator will create a .rtf file (which is, of course, editable), I would like to edit a Reports25-generated non-ascii output file.

I believe Reports25's non-ascii filetype is postscript format. Whatever the case may be, ultimately, my goal is to get the output into Microsoft's Word 7.0 so that users can edit to their heart's content!

Does anyone know of a way to accomplish this? Whatever steps, suggestions or utilities you would like to share are welcome.

Thanks,
  --John Received on Thu Oct 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message