Updating the registry programatically (not overwriting keys ...)

From: John <johnli_at_cyberway.com.sg>
Date: 1997/10/08

Hi everyone,

I need help in programatically updating the Windows 95 registry to include the new locations of Forms 4.5 & Reports 2.5 files for our deployment to the customers. I know that we can create a .reg file to update the registry but this will overwrite the key in the registry. All I need is a way to append a path to the existing FORMS45_PATH and REPORTS25_PATH. If anybody has tread this path before, please share your experience. Reply by email is most welcomed but I believe many of us in this newsgroup would like to know how this can be done.

Thanks

John Received on Wed Oct 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message