Q: Pro*C with PL/SQL error

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 1997/09/30

[Quoted] I get an error while trying to compile a Pro*C program with PL/SQL code embedded in it. I am connecting the same way I do for regular Pro*C programs, but I get this unusual error and don't know what it means.

(1) PCC-F-02104, Unable to connect to Oracle

  • Error code 1 make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `move_artsnew.o'

I then did an oerr to see if this error had any more info, and surprisingly, it looks like 2104 IS a Pro*C error, but that didn't help me one bit.

oerr ora 2104
02104, 00000, "PCC: inconsistent host cache (no cuc available)"

--
If you have a condom and sunscreen SPF 15 or greater, than it's safe to look at