CANCEL button

From: Virginia K. Leung <vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu>
Date: 1997/09/26

Hi,

[Quoted] I am currently designing a form in FORM 4.5 with some NAVIGATION buttons on it. I created FIRST, NEXT, PREVIOUS, and LAST buttons that are for my users to browse through the records by clicking the button. They work perfectly OK. So here is my problems, I would like to add NEW,CANCEL, and SAVE buttons.

[Quoted] The NEW button is for users to add a new record, which when users click the fields will go blank that allows us to enter. However, if suddenly users does not want to add and click CANCEL to rollback the previous [Quoted] data, how to do that? Does anybody have any clues? SAVE button is for users after entering data to save a record. Please help.

[Quoted] Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message