Re: CANCEL button

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/09/28

Virginia K. Leung (vleung_at_uoft02.utoledo.edu) wrote:
: Hi,

: I am currently designing a form in FORM 4.5 with some NAVIGATION
: buttons on it. I created FIRST, NEXT, PREVIOUS, and LAST buttons that
: are for my users to browse through the records by clicking the button.
: They work perfectly OK. So here is my problems, I would like to add
: NEW,CANCEL, and SAVE buttons.

: The NEW button is for users to add a new record, which when users click
: the fields will go blank that allows us to enter. However, if suddenly
: users does not want to add and click CANCEL to rollback the previous
: data, how to do that? Does anybody have any clues?

Have your user use the Erase Record Key.

: SAVE button is for
: users after entering data to save a record. Please help.

: Your help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you