Use built-in TEXT_IO-rutin in stored procedure

From: Tomas Rimsten <dat94trn_at_idt.mdh.se>
Date: 1997/09/20

[Quoted] [Quoted] Is it possible to access built-in functions&procedure form at stored procedure.

I'm running Developer 2000 Procedure builder on NT 4.0 (Oracle 7.3) and I want to use built-in packaeg in an stored procedure.

When I save the stored procedure I get an error message that says I must declare the function or procedure (built-in function/procedure).

If I compile the stored procedures code in the program unit editor, then there are no errors.

Does any body have a clue ???

Tomas Rimsten
Progressive Programming Partner
dat94trn_at_bilbo.mdh.se     Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message