PO7, Forms4.5, win95 Trial Edition- Anybody have it working??

From: Greg Teets <teetshd_at_email.uc.edu>
Date: 1997/09/16

[Quoted] The trial edition of Forms4.5 won't connect to the PO7 database on my Win95 machine. I've tried to get help from Oracle but they seem to have given up on replying. Can anybody give me a hand with this?

Thanks

Please help,

I have done all these things suggested below. When I try to connect I get the following messages:

     ORA-01034
     ORA-09243
     OSD-04101

Please tell me how to set this up. I'm getting very frustrated but I am following all the instructions that you and the documentation have given me.

Please tell me what my .ini files and any other settings should look like.

Thanks