Transfering appl.from forms 3.xx to the Web. How easy?

From: Evan Gatzonis <gatzonis_at_otenet.gr>
Date: 1997/09/11

--------------BD36AE498A0BF4404C495A0B
[Quoted] Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hello,
We want to transfer and application that has been developed with Forms 3xx to the Web using Developer 2000. I would like to receive some input from anybody that has a related EXPERIENCE, on how easy that would be in terms of incompatibilties, bugs, etc. Would it be easier to develop the application from the beginning for the Web, instead of making the conversion?

thanks
Evan Gatzonis

--------------BD36AE498A0BF4404C495A0B

<HTML>

Hello,
<BR>We want to transfer and application that has been developed with
<BR>Forms 3xx to the Web using Developer 2000.
<BR>I would like to receive some input from anybody that has a related
<BR><B><I><U>EXPERIENCE</U></I></B>, on how easy that would be in terms
of incompatibilties,
<BR>bugs, etc. Would it be easier to develop the application from the
<BR>beginning for the Web, instead of making the conversion?

<P>thanks
<BR>Evan Gatzonis</HTML>

--------------BD36AE498A0BF4404C495A0B-- Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message