Missing Java Class in D2K 1.4W beta

From: JPeter5558 <jpeter5558_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/13

Hi,

I am running the D2k1.4W beta, with OWS 2.0 and the Java appletviewer downloaded from the Oracle site. I am trying to run my Forms application, starting from a static html page.

When I run the applet viewer from the C: prompt, the applet loads but I get "unable to open xxx.fmx"

I also get a screenful of Java messages, starting with "FileIO Exception: ...\AlertBundle_en_us.class not found".

It appears that the underlying problem is that I am missing this Java class file. I am not sure if it should have come with the appletviewer, the D2K distribution, or the OWS distribution. I do have a class file with a similar name, but renaming that file didn't help.

Has anybody seen this problem? Anybody know where I can get this class? Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim Peterson
jpeter5558_at_aol.com Received on Sat Sep 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message