Re: Interfacing Forms 4.5 with NT

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/11

In developer/2000 version 1.4W, there is a D2KWUTIL.PLL library in C:\ORAWIN95\FORMS45\PLSQLLIB that contains a well-documented set of packages that externalize various WIndows functionality. I think one of the program units provides the system login user name.

Happy hunting and thanks to the Dev2k tools group for apparently filling a lot of needs with this package. We are just starting to investigate this library ourselves.
Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message