Re: VB and Oracle

From: Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1997/09/11

For the OCX for OCI (Oracle Call Interface) API, simply use SQL-Sombrero/OCX for OCI from:
http://www.sfi-software.com

Simply needs SQL*NET at runtime.
Be in control, no maybeware of middleware, or ODBC... simply the bottom line server API.

Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award SFI is pleased to announce that SQL-Sombrero/OCX recently received the Visual Basic Programmer's Journal 1997 Reader's Choice Award in the Database Utilities category. "SQL-Sombrero continues to deliver something hard to find in many other products: it works, it's fast and it's reliable", VBPJ, Spring 1997 Buyer's Guide & Product Directory, P21

"SFI’s products will provide Oracle developers with a comprehensive environment for back-end programming, resulting in productivity increases, the ability to manage server code directly, and the ability to work on server code without changing production copy of the code." said Polly Sumner, vice president of worldwide business alliances at Oracle Corp

Sam
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
Maker of SQL-Programmer, SQL-Optimizer and SQL-Sombrero http://www.sfi-software.com
USA 617 722-9811
Canada 819 778-5045
Email: info_at_sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) was founded in 1988 by experienced database programmers intent on improving programmer productivity by developing a suite of tools, utilities and knowledgeware designed by programmers, for programmers. Productivity enhancement software in this market can easily pay for itself in a matter of days just in labor savings, not to mention the competitive advantage gained by organizations able to deploy information systems faster and more reliably. SFI's current products include SQL-Programmer, SQL-Optimizer and SQL-Sombrero.

Alan Yost <alan.yost_at_Alphawest.com.au> wrote in article <01bcbc6b$17769060$457c0ecb_at_alany>...