Re: CG_FORM_HELP question

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/09/09

[Quoted] desc CG_FORM_HELP

 HLP_APPLN       N VARCHAR2(30)    application name
 HLP_INDEX       N VARCHAR2(100)   help index
 HLP_MODTAB_NAME Y VARCHAR2(30)    module/table name
 HLP_GENERATED   Y VARCHAR2(1)     help generated
 HLP_SEQ         N NUMBER(5.0)     Sequence number
 HLP_TEXT        Y VARCHAR2(70)    help text string
 HLP_TYPE        N VARCHAR2(1)     help type

 HLP_TYPES are
 B       BLOCK
 C       COLUMN
 F       FORM
 M       MODULE
 T       TABLE

Alistair M Fraser (afraser_at_wei.org) wrote:
: Oracle Designer 2000 creates a table called CG_FORM_HELP that is used by
: the MS
: Help generator. I would like to access the information contained in this
: table by a java
: application, however the meaning of the columns seems to be
: under-documented for
: this purpose.

: Specifically, how does the information contained in the column HLP_SEQ
: relate to the
: table I generated help on.

: Alistair Fraser
: Westcoast Energy Inc

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you