Populate detail block from view in Forms 4.5

From: Tracey Berukoff <">
Date: 1997/09/02

[Quoted] I have two blocks in my app. One is based on a table, one is based on a view which joins 3 tables. I created a relation between these two tables so the view becomes the detail block. The join condition is where table.id = view.id.
The problem is, when Forms attempts to populate the detail block, the SQL it executes is SELECT field a, field b, row_id from view....

I get an invalid column error because, as far as I can tell, views don't have row_id's. How can I alter the default SQL that Forms is executing to populate my detail block? Any assistance appreciated.

Tracey Received on Tue Sep 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message