Re: Populate detail block from view in Forms 4.5

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

Tracy,

Views do have rowid's, and there is no restriction about having a detail block based on a view.

Something else is causing your invalid column error. Perhaps a control item mistakenly has the Base Table property set to "True".

Hope this helps.

Todd Owers

Tracey Berukoff <"<tlberukoff>"_at_boco.co.gov> wrote in article <340C5E94.1625_at_boco.co.gov>...