Re: REPORTS 2.5 LONG DATATYPE

From: Normand Delisle <ndelisle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 1997/08/24

Hi TODUKALE,

                Dont use blank, instead, use something you'll be able to
recognize
with strings functions. (i.e. use a #1 for the first occurence to be replace, #2 for the second etc...). After that, use a function in your select that replace the #1 and #2 ... by whatever you need.

        Headstart come with something like that for the message , one example is "#1 doesn't exist". When you call the procedure message, you write "message('#1this employe')", and the output is " this employe doesn't exist".

        Good luck!
              Frank Delisle.