Re: Forms 4.5 to Reports 2.5 parameters

From: Joe Strano <jstrano_at_dulcian.com>
Date: 1997/08/24

When passing quotes in a parameter, you need to double them up. For some reason, Oracle strips off one set of quotes.

WHERE PROPERTY_NAME = ''LITERAL'' That is two single quotes.

Joe Strano
Dulcian, Inc.

Tracey Berukoff <"<tlberukoff>"_at_boco.co.gov> wrote in article <33FE19FA.4C23_at_boco.co.gov>...