Two Forms 4.5 Questions

From: Dan Stern <dstern_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1997/08/21

[Quoted] Is there a way to populate a record group from a block that has not been saved to the database. I know I can loop through the records and set each column in the record group, but I was hoping for something more elegant. Anybody have a program unit they care to share?

[Quoted] Also, I am putting some polishing on the first proto-type for the users to try out and was wondering how to hard-code the database instance, so the users just have to enter their login and password. Received on Thu Aug 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message