SQLLDR ON V7.016 access from Windows NT Workstation V4

From: Steve Bailey <sgbailey_at_freenet.uk.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

I am currently running a Oracle V7.016 Database on a UNIX server. We hope to transfer to a Windows NT based server in the very near future, however to aid in the migration I am setting up all the batch jobs to run on a Windows NT workstation connected via SQLNET.

One of these batches uses sqlldr to load data in from a text file, however I have tried again and again to run SQLLDR73 to load data into the 7.016 database with no luck.

Does any one know where I can get a Windows NT workstation V4 SQLLDR executable that will tied me over until we get the new software.

SGBAILEY_at_FREENET.UK.COM Received on Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message