Re: Wrap text on button

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

What a coincidence: Yesterday I called Oracle Support on this same topic. Here is what they told me: Forms 4.5 does not currently support multi-line button labels. There are two workarounds available:

  1. For Non-Windows platforms only (i.e. not Forms 4.5) you can concatenate a carriage return, CHR(10), in the button label.
  2. Create an icon containing the multi-line button label, and use an iconic button instead of a text button.

There has been an enhancement request filed requesting the multi-line functionality, but there is no word on when or if it will appear in future versions.

Todd Owers
ToddO_at_gcr1.com

Chris Parrish <parrisc_at_wdni.com> wrote in article <01bc9cf9$6c9b5440$cff28f0a_at_infosys7>...