Oracle7.3 Solaris ODBC Driver needed..

From: Jeff Crilly N6ZFX <jeffx_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/12

Does Oracle7.3 workgroup server include an ODBC driver for Solaris?

Alternatively, can one get one somewhere else?

I want to hook up the Sun/Intersolv JDBC-ODBC bridge to a Solaris Oracle7.3 ODBC driver to a Oracle 7.3 workgroup server. Everything, including the java application is running on Solaris.

I know I could use the weblogic driver (have that already) or the oracle JDBC driver (got that too.)

I want to compare the performance of the JDBC-ODBC bridge to the native Oracle JDBC and weblogic drivers.

And I need to test it all on solaris.

I'll need to test it on NT also, but that seems more straightforward. I seem to already have an Oracle ODBC driver on windows.

Thanks

jeff Received on Sat Jul 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message