F45 & MS-Help files

From: <lamerr_at_skcla.monsanto.com>
Date: 1997/07/09

I've been successfully able to call an MS-Help file from an F45 app but I haven't been able to have the app find the help file automatically on the initial install.

I am running the app and the help file from a file server (say N:\APP). N:\APP is on both on FORMS45 path and the MSHELP list. Still when I run the app for the first time, I get a Windows message saying it cannot find the help file - do I want to find it. I browse for it, select it, and from that point the app has no problem locating the help file.

How do I get the F45 app to locate the help file without any intervention?

(I running a 16 bit app under Windows95 - a pity but not much I can do about that now.) Received on Wed Jul 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message