Re: Forms 4.5 crashes during viewing canvas after 3.0/4.5-conversion

From: R. Fingerson <rfinger_at_netmail.mnet.uswest.com>
Date: 1997/07/01

DJ Mulder wrote:
> [Quoted]
> After a succesful 3.0 to 4.5 conversion Forms 4.5 crashes sometimes > when we want to view the canvas.

We had this problem with the 32-bit toolset if there was a "dummy" field on the canvas that was smaller than .1 x .1

However, this only happened in designer, never at runtime. We just removed the dummy fields or made them larger and we had no problems.

Robin

--
phouka_at_frii.com
http://www.frii.com/~phouka/