Oracle precompiler question!

From: Kannan Murugan <murukan_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu>
Date: 1997/06/25

Hi!

        I am new to Oracle. I work in a 3-tier (whatever the heck it is) client/server environment. We use OEC/Entera (version 3.2). There is an utility "tpmake" which converts sql (static) files to .pc. We are through up to this point. Now, we have to use some sort of oracle precompiler to convert that .pc file .c file. We dont know the name of that utility and Entera (Owned by Borland) people and their manual do not help. (They have provided an utility called "getplatform" which is supposed to get the name of the precompiler from oracle/bin directory, it says "ORAPCC does not exist"). Do you have any idea what would be the name of that precompiler? Please mail me or post here. Thank you very much.

-Kannan Received on Wed Jun 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message