Re: LOV

From: Steve Johnson <robertoc_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1997/06/23

All that a LOV is is a record group. After you have figured out what your select statement needs to look like just use the CREATE_GROUP_FROM_QUERY(recordgroup,'select statement'); Issue POPULATE_GROUP(recordgroup);

Make sure that the number and type of columns always match the original recordgroup if you are going to use the original recordgroup specified at design time.

Hope this helps.
Steve