FMB corruption

From: Don Huesman <huesman_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: 1997/06/18

I have twice now lost an FMB file under strange circumstances. I use the FMB to compile an FMX. I file/save to a second hard drive. I then attempt to open the FMB and get message - Cannot Open File - ORA10043. Nothing seems to help in retrieving the lost FMB. The FMX works fine. The FMB in question has a library reference and when I try to open the FMB and the PLL file is not available, I first get a message 'Cannot find referenced object' and then get Cannot Open File error.

Anybody had a similar experience. I'm using Forms 4.5 Version 1.3 on Windows 95. My machine has 32MB ram and lots of disk. Received on Wed Jun 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message