DES/2000: Module Data Diagrammer

From: Steve Chell <slc_at_stevensons.co.nz>
Date: 1997/06/17

[Quoted] Hi all. I have a question about designing form modules in the Module Data Diagrammer in Designer/2000.

How do you handle the case where you have a table with a large number of columns, such that they cannot all reasonably fit on one screen? Ideally I would like to be able to specify that certain columns appear in a second window (which is opened by pressing a button in the first window), but it seems like all columns in a block must appear on the same page, in the same window. Is this right?

[Quoted] Also, how does a pop-up window defined in the MDD differ from a normal window.

Any help much appreciated.

Steve Chell
slc_at_stevensons.co.nz Received on Tue Jun 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message