Character mode Dev2K

From: <anupcomp_at_giasbm01.vsnl.net.in>
Date: 1997/06/16

[Quoted] I have Dev2K on MS Windows. I need to develop character mode applications for HP-UX. AFAIK, this is what I have to do:

  1. Develop the application on D2K - MS Windows.
  2. Transfer the ".fmb" file to HP-UX.
  3. Generate the ".fmx" for Unix Character mode.
  4. Run the application.

Question is, what do I have to purchase? The local Oracle Rep. does not know anything about a "Unix Character mode Dev 2K". He insists of offering me "Dev 2K for X Windows".

I know that the Forms Designer is available only on Windows. But, is there a separate character mode Generator available? Do I have to buy a X-Windows Forms Designer just to get the character mode generators?

Anup.

Anup Jalan
Anup Computers                                  Tel   : 91-22-364 7992
33, Shankar Sagar                               Fax   : 91-22-363 6176
Sophia College Road
Bombay 400 026                   email : anupcomp_at_giasbm01.vsnl.net.in
INDIA