Extracting Data From Oracle

From: Charles D DeVries <cdevries_at_link.com>
Date: 1997/06/16

[Quoted] [Quoted] Maybee this is a RTFM but I sure can't find it. We have recently migrated an application from a Sybase database to an Oracle database for [Quoted] the maintenance tool. Due to several requirements for the data we still [Quoted] have the need to extract the data from Oracle and reimport it into Sybase on a nightly basis. I have yet to be able to figure out how to get data out of Oracle in a CSV type format for reimport.

        Is this an actual Oracle decision? You can import whatever you want but once it is in it is ours??

[Quoted]         If there is no Oracle way to do this does anyone know of any 3rd party tools??

        Please reply to my regular address as well as the news server.

        Thanks in advance.

	Chuck DeVries
	mailto:cdevries_at_link.com