Re: OO4O version 2.1 - Did it ever get released?

From: Paul Brewer <paulb_at_pbrewer.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/06/14

In article <01bc776b$de4fa9a0$ce22c998_at_ISWB45.ea.unisys.com>, "Gary J. Allard" <garyjallard_at_unn.unisys.com> writes
>I have been playing with Oracle Objects for OLE version 2.0 for a while and
>they promised in the README file that a version 2.1 with a real OCX will be
>available shortly.
>
>Its now been almost a year...did it ever get released?
Ditto. We've finally got it! (32 bit - 16 bit is promised 'at a future date').
I've only had half an hour's play with it to date, but it looks like it was worth the wait.
Open a new project in VB4, drop an ORADC and an Apex Databound Grid and you have a working application! (of course, there's a little more to be done before you can release it to the users ;-) Paul Brewer Received on Sat Jun 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message