Dev2000 for web

From: Yongwei Cao <ycao_at_cco.caltech.edu>
Date: 1997/06/12

[Quoted] I just installed Dev2000 For Web for WinNT4.0 (evaluation copy downloaded from the oracle web). But I can't get the demo to work. I got the following error message from Netscape Java Console:

# Security Exception: cannot define package:java.awt.datatransfer
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Interface not found
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Interface not found

Anyone has the same experience? or what is wrong? I followed the instruction step by step except that I use microsoft's IIS3.0 server instead of oracle's web server. But according to oracle's documentation, it should work with any web server.

Has anyone succeeded with IIS 3.0?

Thank you hor your help.

Yongwei Cao
ycao_at_cco.caltech.edu Received on Thu Jun 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message