Advice on a Practical book for FORMS 4.5

From: Cecil D'Souza <cecil_at_total.net>
Date: 1997/06/12

[Quoted] Hi Forms Gurus,

Could anyone suggest a good book to learn Forms4.5. Basically I am looking for a book that can take me through step by step in building an application at a level that is a notch above the beginners level, say intermediate. I have the Oracle Forms4.5 developers guide and reference manual 1. What I need is something practical enough to guide me through proper development rather than just coding for the sake of coding PL/SQL.

If there's more than 1 book, suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks

Cecil Received on Thu Jun 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message