oracle entreprise and oracle software manager

From: Claudia <claudia.mueller_at_quark.de>
Date: 1997/06/12

hello,

anybody who tries software distribution with the Oracle Software Manager? I can't get it run. The intelligent Agent is running without occurence of any errors on Windows NT. I can ping the agent with the Daemon Manager. But all submitted jobs fail with the output 'cannot authenticate user'. If I try to create a release either it's working for hours or it tells that it doesn't finds a response file. As far as I can find out, there's is no need for a response file for releases. Anybody who can help me?

thanks

Claudia Received on Thu Jun 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message