Re: forms40 question about the HOST function

From: Gary Assa <gsa_at_panix.com>
Date: 1997/06/09

>QUIZ, so if I use the same trigger using the same HOST function, I'm
>pretty sure It won't work. Is there anyway to specify wich specific
>machine/operating system to execute the host command from?

Get a product that allows r-shell from Windows. We use a shareware version from Denicomp corporation. FTP software also has a product in it's earlier release, but through some ridiculous mental illness, they have removed the capability from their current release. Received on Mon Jun 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message