ORA-00604 error occurred at recursive SQL level num

From: Costin Rizan <crizan_at_magma.ca>
Date: 1997/06/07

Hello,

[Quoted]         I'm getting this error in one of my forms once in a while. As far [Quoted] as I can tell this error might have something to do with a table constraint violoation however due to the number of tables involved and the fact that the error does not happen all the time, I am havine trouble pin pointing the problem.

[Quoted]         Would somebody that has encountered this error before, confirm that this type of error may indeed be a constraint violation and if so, how can I find out which constraint?

Thanks!

Costin Received on Sat Jun 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message