Web forms info?

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_gte.net>
Date: 1997/06/06

[Quoted] I was recently at a Oracle User's group meeting and an Oracle representative showed us a new product from Oracle called Web Forms that takes your forms 4.x forms and turns them into java applets that look and perform on the web exactly like your original form. He said the product had just been released, but when I searched the Oracle web site I couldn't find any additional information. Does anyone know where I can get some more information (without calling Oracle, I don't want to talk to a saleman)?

--

Douglas Scott
dsscott_at_gte.net

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there. -- Will Rogers