Re: Web forms info?

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/06/08

This is formally known as "Developer/2000 for the Web".

You can find out more info at:

        http://www.oracle.com/products/tools/dev2k/index.html

On 6 Jun 1997 22:18:34 GMT, Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_gte.net> wrote:

>I was recently at a Oracle User's group meeting and an Oracle
>representative showed us a new product from Oracle called Web Forms that
>takes your forms 4.x forms and turns them into java applets that look
>and perform on the web exactly like your original form. He said the
>product had just been released, but when I searched the Oracle web site
>I couldn't find any additional information. Does anyone know where I
>can get some more information (without calling Oracle, I don't want to
>talk to a saleman)?
>--
>
>Douglas Scott
>dsscott_at_gte.net
>
>Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
>there. -- Will Rogers

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman          Enabling the Information Age through
Oracle Government                Network Computing!
Bethesda, MD                  http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com          http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Sun Jun 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message