Re: Stop removal of leading blanks on output

From: JPeter5558 <jpeter5558_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/31

Larry,

I attacked this same problem a couple of years ago. After finding no good solution, I posted a similar question to the newsgroup. No solutions were offered. I got an email from an author of an Oracle book, saying, not convincingly, that is correct and appropriate behavior. Functions as designed. Still seems like a bug to me. I played around with inserting whitespace characters, like tabs, to no avail.

Good luck,

Jim
Jpeter5558_at_aol.com Received on Sat May 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message